Re: Themes (again)

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Themes (again)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:42:19 +0200

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:47 PM, David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org> wrote:
Hi,

I recently gave a little demo of an app that I'd written for exploring debugging stream traces for our processor, and one of the comments was 'Oh, you wrote it using TK?'.  I'd like to take some screenshots and also record a video of the demo I gave at FOSDEM, but I don't want people to be put off by the applications looking ugly.

So, my question is: do we have a single theme that works, is complete, and doesn't look like a throwback to the early '90s?

An alternative that I use is Gtk theme. It's not complete, and requires some setup of Gtk (and a theme for Gtk!) but I like how it integrates with an existing non-GNUstep desktop.