Panel Loops (Was: Re: GWorkspace - viewer preference persistence)

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Panel Loops (Was: Re: GWorkspace - viewer preference persistence)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:25:12 +0200

Hi German,

let me quite myself. I want to fix this problem before a new release, however I discovered it is not always reproducible.

I asked Gregory for help and obviously it works at his place.

I tried on my OpenBSD/gcc computer and it works fine.
I tried on FreeBSD/clang/libobjc2 and it reproduces.
I tried on NetBSD/gcc and it reproduces

The quickest test is to make a file read-only and try to rename it.

How do other people fare with their setups? I see no patters. My 3 machines are x86-32,it is not related to clang/libobjc-2 only.... I don't get it.

I have no real clue, but usually system dependent stuff means stuff like mismatching signatures, nsuinterer/nsinteger.... casts...

Warnings might be a clue