Re: unit testing?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: unit testing?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:39:33 +0100

For Étoilé, we use UnitKit (which we're about to push out a new release for -
it should appear in the ports collection in the next week or two).  If you look
at the EtoileFoundation framework, you can see an example of how to use it.
It's very simple, and lets you either separate your tests or interleave them
with the rest of your code (ideally #ifdef'd so you don't ship them in a
production release).

For non-GNUstep things, there's also ATF (Automated Testing Framework), which
FreeBSD imported from NetBSD recently and is increasingly used for FreeBSD
tests.

David