Re: IDE

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: IDE
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:57:22 +0100

Hi,

An IDE is one of my many idle-time projects.  There's a lot of code in Étoilé
svn under Languages/SourceCodeKit for building cross-referenced indexes of
source code and doing syntax highlighting (I used it also for the ePub edition
of my Objective-C Phrasebook).  I also wrote a simple Smalltalk IDE that I
demoed at FOSDEM and at the DevMeeting, which I'd like to extend to using all
of this stuff and properly support Objective-C[++].

David