Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2013-08-14

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2013-08-14
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 14:11:50 +0200

Hi all,

I updated packages for quantal, precise and wheezy, for both i386 and
amd64. They're built with clang from their respective distributions and
with libobjc2 from svn.

I'm still having problems with raring and sid but for those interested
wheezy packages seem to work under sid.

Packages list :
 * libobjc2 (packaged as libobjcgs)
 * gnustep-{make,base,gui,back} and related dev packages
 * easydiff
 * edenmath
 * pantomime
 * gnumail
 * gorm
 * projectcenter
 * gworkspace
 * gnustep-examples
 * laternamagica
 * lusernet
 * notebook
 * poe
 * terminal
 * textedit
 * systempreferences
 * vindaloo (with iconkit and popplerkit from Etoile)
 * waiho
 * renaissance
 * zipper
 * helpviewer
 * cynthiune
 * dbuskit
 * addressmanager
 * agenda
 * fisicalab
 * corebase
 * opal
 * quartzcore
 * performance
 * rsskit
 * grr
 * price

Everything is under the following url :

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/

For example, for precise x86 you can add to sources.list :

deb http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/precise/i386/ ./

Please let me know if you find this useful, if a package is broken, if
you would like to add another package to the list etc.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
Un journaliste demanda un jour à Félix Leclerc ce qu'il pensait de la
civilisation. Il répondit : "Ce serait bien!".