Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 00:22:55 +0200

Hi,

Luboš Doležel wrote:
Hi,

cool. I would be pleasantly surprised if the goal is reached, though, without some publicity. Try Phoronix or Slashdot.

What would be nice is to show some apps that were ported from OS X to Linux/Windows, if there are any.

most apps in GAP are proudly OS X and GNUstep, some of them even on Windows. Graphos, LaternaMagica, Grrr... and even FTP! I even had Vespucci running under Windows. Some needed special care, still...

Riccardo