Re: windows issues: redrawing, black areas

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: windows issues: redrawing, black areas
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:38:57 +0200

Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:
I tested these changes and didn't see this. If needed I can back out what was changed progressively to find out where the fault is.
Just as a reminder: we are speaking about the standard GNUstep theme, no WinUX theme involved.

It is not always easy to trigger it immediately (= I don't have a single "do this" test, I play around, put windows back and forth until it starts happening).

I narrowed it down between
10 November 2012 -> works, no changes till the 26th
27 November 2013 -> has issues

I haven't tried to narrow down the different patches though, it appears one big commit, the cairo merge done by Gregory.

Riccardo