Wrong default icon for themes

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Wrong default icon for themes
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:54:27 +0200

Hi,
If I access the Theme selector panel from the Info Panel, I notice that the default icon is wrong: it gets displayed as the Application icon and not the "GNUstep" icon:

This affects only the default theme and themes which (like ThinkDark) which do not have a default. Clicking on another theme and reverting, seems to "fix" that.

I attach a screenshot of FTP, but it reproduces for me with other apps too, for example Ink.

Riccardo