Re: problem with inline functions in gsweb and clang

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: problem with inline functions in gsweb and clang
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 00:51:40 +0200

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Graham Lee <graham@iamleeg.com> wrote:
Heh, that amused me too. It's in the OpenBSD source repo:

http://ftp.fr.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/src/lib/libc/string/stpcpy.c

After some googling, I also find it interesting that they refer to this as a GNU extension; some online sources link to POSIX.1-2008.

  http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/stpcpy.html

But, this is really offtopic, so I will avoid further posting related to this. OpenBSD libc complaining about libgcrypt, and doing so in a crude manner, was indeed amusing, though.

--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net