Program that looks like QuartzComposer under GNUstep?

From: James Carthew
Subject: Program that looks like QuartzComposer under GNUstep?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 23:10:39 +1000

Hi guys,
A few years ago I found a project that looked like Quartz Composer, but it was not for linking video elements. I was wondering if anyone knew what the project was called? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:QuartzComposerSnowLeopard.png The screenshots looked similar to this with curved lines linking visual elements, but it had a very different name and might have been part of 3dkit, or being used to link together database elements. Can someone help me locate it, I'm interested in visual programming language GUIs and figure it's a good place to start.