Re: How to enable themes now days?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: How to enable themes now days?
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 10:48:00 +0000

Hi Jesse

On 21 Feb 2013, at 12:38, Jesse Ross <jesse@jesseross.com> wrote:

>> after copying the bundle into the Library/Themes directory.  Unfortunately,
>> the theme is slightly incomplete.  In particular, scroll bars look horrible.
>>  If you feel like adding the missing pixmaps based on this mockup then we'd
>> be very happy to accept patches:
>>
>> http://jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/ui/concepts/23/camaelon_nesedah.png
>
> I didn't realize the theme was incomplete. I'm happy to make the updated
> images -- can you let me know exactly which portions are needed and at what
> sizes?

The main (visual) issue currently is the scrollers.  These look very weird with
the Nesedah theme.  They seem to be using the normal (rounded) button, not the
square button.  There may be other issues, but that was the most visually
glaring.

Perhaps Gregory can comment on the sizes required.  Otherwise, if you have a
GNUstep install and can run Thematic with the theme, it will show you.

David

-- Send from my Jacquard Loom