Re: New release of core libraries

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: New release of core libraries
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 09:23:11 +0100

Hi Greg,

OBS is a build system for different platforms. Putting a project there is is not as easy as to upload a tarball package. You need to define a spec file that describes the requirements and the build process. For the four core libraries there were already packages that I only had to update and clean up. I am willing to give a Gorm package a try, but it surely would be best if you familiarised yourself with OBS.

Fred