Re: Fractional values for the content view of a Tab

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Fractional values for the content view of a Tab
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:43:26 +0100

Hi,

On 02/22/13 10:24, Fred Kiefer wrote:
Thank you for pointing at that code here. I already had put in a comment that it needs clean up, but never got around to that. I tried to make the values here consistent with the ones in GSThemeDrawing. But of course this is only the first step. The values should come from the theme, to allow themes to have different styles for the tabs and more importantly, the tab view should be flipped.
We need to clean all that up, but should do so after the release.

Could you please give the new values a try and report back whether they work for you. I only tested with NSTopTabsBezelBorder, which should be the most common case.
your fix seems to be about equivalent to mine in the result. It corrects things in Gorm, bu to fix the display of the gorm file, I had to open and resave it. Now SystemPreferences should display MDIndexing without blur (at least, for me, it works).

Riccardo