Re: Pixen 0.1 Compiles OK (lot of warnings of course) Starts Up and Imme

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Pixen 0.1 Compiles OK (lot of warnings of course) Starts Up and Immediately Crashes
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:38:29 +0100

Hi,

Citizen Jimserac wrote:
On Jan 24, 8:29 am, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mott...@libero.it>
wrote:
Intriguing.  I've already downloaded and compiled simple-webkit.  Nice
stuff by the way, I'll get to experimenting with that...
It is a lot of work and it is by no means web-ready, but it can for example display our documentation. Check out Vespucci from GAP to see a very simple browser done with it. Also, it has a mac projecg which is dual-target on Mac: SimpleWebkit vs WebKit showing that the only thing that changes is the link-stage.
But meanwhile, how does one link Pixen 0.1 (the source code I'm
experimenting with) with simple-webkit ?

Well, you link to the SimpleWebKit framework as you would any other framework. If you downloaded Vespucci, you can peek in its Makefile.

Riccardo