problems with cell selection in GNUstep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: problems with cell selection in GNUstep
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:18:54 +0100

Hi,
I want in a TableView to achieve that the data is not editable, but the single cells are selectable, so that their data can be copy&pasted.

To obtain this, I set the Table's columns editable in IB / Gorm. Then I use this code in awakeFromNib

  col = [fieldTable tableColumnWithIdentifier:COLID_LABEL];
  cell = [col dataCell];
  [cell setSelectable:YES];
  [cell setEditable:NO];
  [col setDataCell:cell];

this works perfectly on the Mac. However, not on GNUstep, the cells do not seem selectable at all. I also tried to use the NIB file instead of the GORM file, just to exclude a potential source, but no help.

Just thinking about our table class is scary...

Riccardo