Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2012-12-19

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2012-12-19
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:09:40 +0100

Hi all,

I updated packages for precise and wheezy, for both i386 and amd64.

Updated packages this time :
 * gnustep-{base,gui,back} and related dev packages
 * easydiff
 * gorm
 * laternamagica
 * dbuskit
 * agenda

Everything is under the following url :

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/

For example, for precise x86 you can add to sources.list :

deb http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/precise/i386/ ./

Please let me know if you find this useful, if a package is broken, if
you would like to add another package to the list etc.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
The qualities that most attract a woman to a man are usually the same ones she
can't stand years later. Murphy's Laws on Sex n°15