Gnustep Windows rendering errors

From: James Carthew
Subject: Gnustep Windows rendering errors
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 08:27:44 +0930

Hi,
I've installed gnustep on windows 7 for the first time and I'm getting a rendering bug with the cairo backend where the gnustep-style menus are drawing as black. Menu functionality appears to still work but obviously you cannot read what you are selecting as it is rendering as a black rectangle. Submenus are also drawing as black rectangles. I have not turned on the windows theme.