Re: couple of questions

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: couple of questions
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:09:00 +0200

Hi,

James Pollard wrote:
I wasn't sure since jedit is a java app.
If it opens with "/usr/bin/jedit" it should work... It doesn't for me with emacs, so I guess a bug lurked in.
I did mean skins, but the web page I found relating to it was calling it
themes. I wasn't sure whether it was a feature that was still in development.
Aha, I thought about something specific to project center for a moment
For the skins how do I change it for projectcenter, since I couldn't find a
option to do it in preferences.
You can change the themes sytem-wide using the Themes panels of systempreferences or, for each single app, in its info-panel and clikcing on the "theme" panel and then saving.

You need to have some themes installed of course :)

Riccardo