Re: NSTextView-RightClick

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: NSTextView-RightClick
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 17:36:53 -0600

El mié, 05-09-2012 a las 20:08 +0000, Steve Van Voorst escribió:
> << Write a wrong word and do right click above this. You will see the
> suggested words.>>
>
> German,
>
> 1) The first time that I followed your instruction, GWorkspace with
> FileViewer launched.  I've been seeing a lot of it lately, and not
> because I intentionally launched it.  It seems to pop up sporadically
> with text view right clicks and program errors, but not reproducibly
> to the point where I can post a demo.

This is the expected behavior. If you don't want it, type:

defaults delete NSGlobalDomain GSWorkspaceApplication

Or change this with SystemPreferences.

> 2) Is there any way to turn off the console output telling me that the
> spell checker was launched?

As far as I know, no. Maybe we should put this with NSDebugLog, instead
an NSLog.

> 3) What if the user doesn't want a spell checker (eg, a highly
> technical document for which no spell checker exists).  Is there a way
> to turn off the spell checker?

As far as I know, no. This is available in all editable textviews.