ANN: Windows core and cairo installer

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: ANN: Windows core and cairo installer
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:51:34 -0600

I've just made new installers for gnustep-core 0.31.0 and gnustep-cairo 0.31.0.
 These are based on a snapshot of SVN, so they are not stable releases.  The
gnustep-cairo release is based on patches made by Marcian Lytwyn at Testplant
that allow cairo to finally work on Windows. With the cairo backend, Windows is
now much more usable and easy to work with.  We are working on  integrating the
patches into the main truck at some point.  You can get the release here:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html

Note that you need gnustep-core-0.31.0 in order to use gnustep-cairo-0.31.0