Distributing framework's resources from a subdir outside a subdir

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Distributing framework's resources from a subdir outside a subdir
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 21:19:47 +0200

Hi all!

Given a directory structure as follows:

- Source/somecode.m
- Source/Shaders/simple.vsh
- Source/Shaders/simple.fsh
- Source/GNUmakefile

how would I ensure that simple.vsh and simple.fsh end up in the framework like this:

- QuartzCore.framework/Resources/simple.vsh
- QuartzCore.framework/Resources/simple.fsh

and not like this:

- QuartzCore.framework/Resources/Shaders/simple.vsh
- QuartzCore.framework/Resources/Shaders/simple.fsh

That is -- how can I strip the directory path before the file is copied into the resources directory in the framework bundle?

Initial attempt, as follows, resulted in the directory structure with 'Shaders/' not stripped. That's expected, but I'm not sure how to work around it.
QuartzCore_RESOURCE_FILES = \
        $(wildcard Shaders/*.vsh) \
        $(wildcard Shaders/*.fsh)

This alternative which tries to use GNU Make's notdir function did not work, and would block me from organizing other resources in different directories:
QuartzCore_RESOURCE_FILES_DIR = \
        Shaders/
QuartzCore_RESOURCE_FILES = \
        $(notdir $(wildcard Shaders/*.vsh)) \