Re: Ivan's ZCODE - Anyone get a Good Compile?

From: Citizen Jimserac
Subject: Re: Ivan's ZCODE - Anyone get a Good Compile?
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:32:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 16, 11:07 am, Ivan Vučica <ivuc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's not functional, really, and since I've last worked on it (and even more
> so since I "designed" it), I've come a few steps farther on the long road
> towards Cocoa/OpenStep/GNUstep mastery.
>
> But I don't think there should be any breakage. Could you post some details
> on what's broken?
>
> On 16. 8. 2012., at 17:02, Citizen Jimserac <jimse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ivan's ZCODE is a brilliant idea, has anyone got a clean compile on a
> > recent GNUSTEP?
>
> >http://ivan.vucica.net/zcode/
>
> > Thanks,
> > J.
>
> --
> Ivan Vučica
> i...@vucica.net -http://ivan.vucica.net/

./configure fails with.....

checking objc/objc.h usability... no
checking objc/objc.h presence... no
checking for objc/objc.h... no
checking for gcc... /usr/bin/gcc
checking for gcc's Objective-C system includes... conftest.h:1:23:
fatal error: objc/objc.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.