A few wiki issues

From: A Wiebe(Work)
Subject: A few wiki issues
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:34:08 -0700

There doesn't seem to be an issue tracker for the web presence of GNUStep, though if there was I might raise, just to name a few:

-Wikitables style has no borders, or padding, which makes them quite difficult to read.

-The wiki sidebar gets pushed down due to an unknown formatting glitch, I assume this is because it's style doesn't tell it to float.

-Some pages say to email:
gnustep-webmasters@gnu.org
others say:
webmaster@gnustep.org
There is no page to clarify the distinction between the two.

The sidebar issue is just kind of annoying, but the email issue may be important if one is not an alias for the other.  The table formatting really is ugly, maybe for fun it should be formatted to look like an NSTableView.

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Collections

is a page using a table that shows the text being squashed together.
NB the NSIndexedSet row.