Re: Gorm - Connection inspector

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Gorm - Connection inspector
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:36:45 +0200

Gregory Casamento wrote:

> I think it's weird that that very same code isn't causing an issue on
> Linux.   Go ahead and commit the patch, but I'm suspicious that there
> is something else going on here.

It is not weird at all. The code depends on the order in which the runtime
initializes methods in categories. I submitted a patch that you committed
almost 4 years ago to remove those methods because I noticed the same problem
on Darwin at that time. See this thread on GNUstep-discuss:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2008-10/msg00055.html

Wolfgang