Re: Running Gorm these days on Debian wheezy/sid system

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Running Gorm these days on Debian wheezy/sid system
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 02:30:07 +0200

On 6/21/12, Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Finally, I'd really recommend you to use a build made from source code
>> in Subversion trunk.
>
> Thanks, but I prefer debian packages.

I did, too, but it turned out to be more trouble than it's worth. Only
in case of GNUstep, please reconsider; for me, it takes less than 5
minutes to recompile GNUstep from scratch. During initial install, I
like to compile Clang, too, which takes far, far longer, but that's
just me -- compiling GNUstep itself from source will ensure best
experience.

At least that's what my experience seems to be. :-)

--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net