Cocoa ports of QuartzCore tests

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Cocoa ports of QuartzCore tests
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:48:05 +0200

Hi all,

This evening I sat down and worked on Cocoa ports for the QC tests. Things
mostly went smoothly; an extra header was needed here, another backing type was
needed for the window there... Generally, everything should be fine, and the
OpenGL content should be painted just as under GNUstep. (Even more so
considering that I based the context creation in the demos on some old code I
had hanging around. And that code was working just fine.)

However nothing is being painted; in fact, even the glClear() seems to be
having no effect.

I'm afraid I need another pair of eyeballs to look at the code. I'm probably
missing something obvious.

Can someone under OS X take a look at the demos? They should be building out of
the box from the Xcode project.

Since Gregory and I are testing the bridge between git and svn, this latest
commit is currently available in this repository on Github:
  https://github.com/gnustep/gnustep-quartzcore
and in case everything goes smoothly it should, at some point, appear in the
Subversion repository. If not, I'll commit it there manually later on.

--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net - http://ivan.vucica.net/