Re: GNUmail - SMTP authentication

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUmail - SMTP authentication
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:23:28 +0200

Hi,

On 05/15/2012 09:17 PM, Csanyi Pal wrote:
I'm willing to help you however I'm not a GNUMail user, but for this purpose I will try GNUMail. I have GNUMail installed on my Debian GNU/Linux wheezy/sid system using Debian repository. What can I do to help you in debugging?
Well, understand what is going wrong. I think this requires some NSLog() in the source or checking what is send over the network. I have no clue yet where it fails :)
I suggest you build your own gnumail, the upcoming sources are here:

http://gna.org/projects/gnustep-nonfsf

They incorporate already several patches which floated around, including debian's. So you should not have any trouble building it.

Riccardo