Re: Blurred GUI elements

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Blurred GUI elements
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 23:02:28 -0400

Hey Riccardo,
From the screenshot, it looks like in the window on the right, everything below
the line under the "General" popup box is offset vertically by 0.5 or so.

The easiest way to track down this kind of thing may be interactively in gdb.
set a breakpoint where you can examine one of the views in that is blurred, and
start checking the result of
p [self bounds]
p [[self superview] bounds]
p [[[self superview] superview] bounds]