Gorm forgot Inspector/Attributes/Controls/Miniaturize setup?

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: Gorm forgot Inspector/Attributes/Controls/Miniaturize setup?
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 16:41:36 +0200

on my Debian GNU/Linux wheezy/sid I have installed from debian
repository (not from source) ProjectCenter.app version 0.6.0 and
Gorm.app 1.2.10.

In Gorm my small project's window hasn't the so called Titlebar. I'm
using Windowmaker as window manager and there windows can have titlebar
and resizebar.

One can see this problem here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/117283089154825941814/albums/5736149862706239553/5737938740821553890

or can download this image from here:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-NydAbQe7luM/T6FA4kWe8uI/AAAAAAAAATA/hekjlZ-WoY8/s1167/Gorm_NSWindow-Controls_Miniaturize_missing.png

I set up in vain in Gorm -> Inspector -> Attributes -> Controls ->
Miniaturize because next time when open the Interface.gorm in Gorm
again, Gorm forgot this setup so I must set it up again and again.

Is this a bug in Gorm?

--
Regards from Pal