Wheezy and Oneiric i386 packages

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Wheezy and Oneiric i386 packages
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 21:54:18 +0200

Hi all,

I updated the packages (svn 34995 for GNUstep core, the latest I could
find for the rest) at

deb http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/debian/wheezy/ ./
and
deb http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/ubuntu/oneiric/ ./

The packages list looks like :

 * gnustep-{make,base,gui,back} and related dev packages
 * addressmanager
 * agenda
 * cynthiune
 * easydiff
 * edenmath
 * gnumail
 * gorm
 * gworkspace
 * ink
 * laternamagica
 * lusernet
 * notebook
 * poe
 * terminal
 * textedit
 * systempreferences
 * vindaloo (with iconkit and popplerkit from Etoile)
 * waiho

You can also install all available applications with 'apt-get install
gnustep-pr-all'. I tested most of them on Wheezy and things look good.

Just add '. /usr/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh' to your ~/.bashrc
and install gnustep-make and libgnustep-gui-dev and you should be able
to compile GNUstep applications.

I welcome contributions in the form of application names and
corresponding debian/ folder when possible (and bug reports of course).

Philippe