Re: GNUSTEP-BASE Compile Error, SVN of 3/26/2012, /Foundation/NSOperatio

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP-BASE Compile Error, SVN of 3/26/2012, /Foundation/NSOperation.h line 154
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:20:17 +0100

On 28 Mar 2012, at 20:40, Niels Grewe wrote:

> This was a screw-up on my part and should be fixed in a more recent svn
> version. The compile output you've posted looks like it's coming from clang,
> though. I wonder why proper blocks support wasn't enabled for it…

GNUstep Make should be adding -fblocks to clang by default, although I'm not
sure if it is.  Recentish versions of clang assume blocks support if
-fobjc-nonfragile-abi is specified, so you won't see this error ever if you're
compiling for the new ABI.

I plan on making the new ABI, blocks, and a few other tweaks the default in
3.1, so hopefully this should go away...

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1