Re: Help - Clang can't find <objc/objc.h> on Ubuntu

From: Thomas Davie
Subject: Re: Help - Clang can't find <objc/objc.h> on Ubuntu
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:10:10 +0000

I forgot to mention – the one thing that doesn't work in this setup, is gdb –
It really doesn't like interacting with the modern runtime, and will regularly
bomb at the most trivial of things.  I've made various attempts at making lldb
build in this process, but generally ended up with compile failures while
building llvm, if you come up with a good solution, I'd love to hear it.

Bob