Re: cairo vs. art and PDFKit

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: cairo vs. art and PDFKit
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:01:42 -0700

Hi Riccardo,

I looked in to this a bit more, and what I said before isn't really correct.
-[NSImageRep draw] is a primitive method so subclasses must override it, so the
error is really in PDFKit.

Probably the simplest fix is to keep the PDFKit's -drawInRect: as-is, and add a
draw method

- (void) draw
{
        NSSize size = [self size];
        [self drawInRect: NSMakeRect(0, 0, size.width, size.height)];
}

I added a comment to NSImageRep.h to make this more explicit.

-Eric