Re: GNUstep github mirror status...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep github mirror status...
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:16:22 -0500

Hey Ivan,

I can still put it in email form.  I just need to add a file which
describes the authors to git.

I am still in the middle of putting up all of the repositories.   I
have the process fairly automated at this point, but I just need to
get all of them created on github and moved over.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento
(240)274-9630 (Cell)