GNUMail crashes with Segmentation fault

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: GNUMail crashes with Segmentation fault
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 12:57:28 +0100

I have installed GNUstep and among others GNUMail.app using binaries
from the Debian GNU/Linux SID repository on my Debian SID system.

When I edit my account and want to setup smtp server on the Send tab I
have the followings settings:
Transport: SMTP
Server name: smtp.gmail.com
Server port: 587
Use secure: TLS
yes, Use SMTP authentication
Mechanism: None   Check supported

 Note 1: when I clicked on this button to check supported mechanism,
 nothing happen.

Username: myusernameatgmail

yes, Remember the password

Now when I hit on the OK button, GNUMail crashes.

Also, I have settings for receiving mails from Gmail, and when I hit to
Get mails GNUMail doesn't get mails that are on my Gmail account.

Is this a bug? How can I report this bug?

--
Regards from Pal