Re: Re : Segmentation fault in NSCell

From: Lucas Schnorr
Subject: Re: Re : Segmentation fault in NSCell
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:22:03 +0100

Hi Matthieu,

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 14:56, Mathieu Suen <mathieusuen@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> My guess is:
> 0xdeadface = dead face?
> The pointer is already freed.
> What did you do before the call to  [super dealloc] ?

Before the [super dealloc], the code frees PieCell attributes.

I think I may have found the problem. I have a NSMatrix (of PieCells)
that is loaded from a gorm/nib resource in the awakeFromNib method of
the class that manages the matrix. In the dealloc method of this
manager class, the code does:

[matrix removeFromSuperview];

And I think I'm not supposed to do that, if the matrix variable points
to an instance that was loaded from a gorm file. If I remove this
line, it works - the segfault disappears, but I'm not sure if there
isn't memory leaks.

Regards,
Lucas