FOSDEM Firday Dinner

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: FOSDEM Firday Dinner
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 23:59:36 +0100

David already organized dinner for Thursday, but what about Friday? Is there anybody not going to the beer event, or hungry enough to meet up after it? I remember that Indian restaurant close to David's hotel we went to last year and I really liked it there. It was called Feu de Bengales and offered the typical British kind of Indian food. We grabbed a table there from the official GNU dinner, maybe this is the reason I didn't get invited to that this year?

FOSDEM people claim (http://fosdem.org/2012/beerevent) that the beer event will have more space this year and thus may not be as crowded as it was in all previous years. Should we give it another chance?

If things work according tot he plan I will arrive in Brussels Midi at 17:35 (For Niels: ICE 14 from Cologne, coach 21, seat 47) and should be ready for the beer event by 18:30.

Fred

PS: Remember it is going to be very cold in Brussels