Re: Tests

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Tests
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:09:51 +0100

If you need any more tests ran, I can probably rerun them pretty fast after your request, so don't hesitate to ask.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 22:05, Stefan Bidi <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks.  This is really helpful.

I think this gets me close to where I need to be, specifically with the CFURL stuff.  I can say, looking at some of the errors, that the Apple implementation is just plain wrong if you follow the RFCs.  Some of the CFURL tests came straight from the RFC.  Some of the other failures may be due to different versions of libicu, so I'll probably remove those tests.