Re: window height problem - inwindow menu

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: window height problem - inwindow menu
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:53:15 +0100

Hi,

On 01/29/12 03:34, Gregory Casamento wrote:
Fred,

Are you guys talking about in window menus with the WinUXTheme or with the GNUstep theme with in-window menus?

I could have sworn it did work for the windows theme. The theme would never have been released unless menus were displaying correctly.
I'm speaking about the WinUXTheme and the WinClassic theme: I'm tempted to say it worked, however the bug appears only for certain kind of windows: those with a vertical size constraint. So perhaps we didn't notice I'm unsure at this point.

Riccardo