Re: Tests

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Tests
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:14:47 +0100

Hi Stefan,

I have only yesterday seen your mail, but I tried to think about how I would go about with running these tests before replying. I also thought it'd be better if I first saw how the tests are built and run.

I just took a look at them, and basically I'd have to run:

for i in * ; do
  echo "Entering $i"
  cd $i
  for j in *.m ; do
    clang $j -o ${j%.m}
    if ./${j%.m} ; then
      echo "$j succeeded"
    else
      echo "$j failed"
    fi
  done
done

If that's correct, I should be able to run it soon. I'd love it if you could confirm that I got it right.

I'm starring this email so I don't forget about this. If I do forget, ping me.