[FOSDEM 2012] GNUstep Devroom Schedule final - last call for changes

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: [FOSDEM 2012] GNUstep Devroom Schedule final - last call for changes
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:09:52 +0100

Hi GNUsteppers,

the schedule for the devroom is final so far:

Time Slot       Speaker                  Title
Saturday, Feb 04, 2012
10:30 - 11:00   GNUstep Developers       GNUstep Developer's Meeting
11:00 - 11:30   Sebastian Reitenbach     OpenBSD GNUstep ports update
11:45 - 12:15   Sebastian Reitenbach     OpenGroupware - Phoenix from the ashes
12:30 - 13:15   Sebastian Reitenbach     A GNUstep Applications Overview
13:30 - 14:00   Quentin Mathé            Étoilé: What has been done over the
past year and what's next?
14:15 - 15:00   Richard Frith-Macdonald  Enterprise Control, Configuration and
Logging/Alarming using GNUstep-base
15:15 - 16:00   Quentin Mathé            CoreObject : An Object Store built for
Revision Control and Desktop Environment Needs
16:15 - 17:00   David Chisnall           New Features of Objective-C
17:15 - 18:00   Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller QuantumSTEP: new frameworks and future
directions

or here:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2012#Schedule

The change to the previous version is that I've added the talk of Nikolaus
Schaller. If there is anything else that has to be changed in the last minute
please let me know it until Friday evening (let's say 20:00 CET).

To Quentin: I am still waiting for a short description for the CoreObject talk.
You did not forget it, didn't you?

cheers,

        Lars