[FOSDEM 2012] Preliminary GNUstep Devroom Schedule

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: [FOSDEM 2012] Preliminary GNUstep Devroom Schedule
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 00:29:02 +0100

I scheduled the talks for the devroom:

Time Slot       Speaker                  Title
Saturday, Feb 04, 2012
10:30 - 11:00   GNUstep Developers       GNUstep Developer's Meeting
11:00 - 11:30   Sebastian Reitenbach     OpenBSD GNUstep ports update
11:45 - 12:15   Sebastian Reitenbach     OpenGroupware - Phoenix from the ashes
12:30 - 13:15   Sebastian Reitenbach     A GNUstep Applications Overview
13:30 - 14:00   Quentin Mathé            Étoilé: What has been done over the
past year and what's next?
14:15 - 15:00   Richard Frith-Macdonald  Enterprise Control, Configuration and
Logging/Alarming using GNUstep-base
15:15 - 16:00   Quentin Mathé            CoreObject : An Object Store built for
Revision Control and Desktop Environment Needs
16:15 - 17:15   David Chisnall           New Features of Objective-C

However, this schedule is preliminary. So if you have any objections, please
voice them now.

I scheduled the talks somewhat lofty, having a 15 min break in between the
talks. So if some of the other proposed talks materialize I still can put them
into the schedule.

The deadline for the schedule is now 20th of February since I have to enter the
whole final schedule into https://penta.fosdem.org/ (of course I already
started with this).

That's it for now.

cheers,