Various headers with duplicate declarations

From: Thomas Davie
Subject: Various headers with duplicate declarations
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:10:02 +0000

Hi all,

I've noticed that in recent svn cos various headers have several duplicate declarations in them, for example NSNetServices.h has
#if OS_API_VERSION(100500,GS_API_LATEST)
- (NSInteger)port;

- (void) publishWithOptions: (NSNetServiceOptions)options;
#endif
twice in it.  As I normally compile with -Werror on, this generates quite a few issues for me.  Is there a reason it's set up like this, or has something gone awry?

Such errors also appear in NSCalendar.h (-setQuater:), NSString.h (-init) and NSDate.h (-timeIntervalSinceReferenceDate).

Bob