Re: invalid printinfo data, NetBSD

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: invalid printinfo data, NetBSD
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 20:13:26 +0100

My only nitpick now remains that perhaps we should return "nil" as
printInfo if the PPD information is invalid, and not some partial object.

The only thing we could do here is to raise an exception, if the files could not be read. Probably this is better than working with an invalid object.

Some useful NSlog would helped me hours of debugging :)

Did you try to use --GNU-Debug=GSPrinting