Re: printing, default printer

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: printing, default printer
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:01:51 +0100

Hi,

On 12/15/11 19:33, Eric Wasylishen wrote:
Hi Fred,
Ah, thanks for finding that. I tried moving _finalWritePrintInfo: to the end of _pickedButton: and
that fixed the "save" and "preview" buttons, so I committed that change.
This changed the behaviour.: On NetBSD now a file gets saved and the viewer invoked on "preview".

I see the tempfile generates which looks like they contain postscript commands. However, when printing from Ink, I get then only an empty page shown in the preview app (GSPdf for me)

I'll follow up as soon as I have more information

Riccardo