Re: gnustep-base create $HOME/GNUstep/Library

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: gnustep-base create $HOME/GNUstep/Library
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 08:16:02 +0000

On 13 Nov 2011, at 21:58, Julián Moreno Patiño wrote:

> Hi Dear GNUstep Developers,
>
> I co-maintain open source unar package in GNU Debian (decompress rar files),
> it uses NSDate class. We want to avoid the creation of  $HOME/GNUstep/Library
> (it's created automatically by gnustep-base), because is not used by unar,
> are there a function, parameter or atribute to avoid this ?.

Could you please identify where/how/why it does that?  My understanding is that
the directory should not be created *unless* there is a need to store something
into it, so either there is a bug (which I can fix if I know where it is) or
something is being written to the directory (I might be able to advise how to
avoid that) ... but I need more information.