Re: some gnustep-base tests are randomly failing

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: some gnustep-base tests are randomly failing
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:32:38 +0100

I was getting valgrind errors from something in the XML propertly list
serialisation / user defaults stuff on program start a little while ago.  It
went away, so I assumed it was fixed, but it's possible that it just went away
because the contents of my defaults changed...

I now see a valgrind error in dlopen() form NSBundle.  It seems to try reading
8 bytes past the end of the string returned by -fileSystemRepresentation.  I
didn't have time to check if it's a bug in GNUstep or in libc yet.

David