Compiling corebase on Windows

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Compiling corebase on Windows
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:19:30 -0500

I booted into Windows today and figured it would be a good idea to try corebase there.  I ran into some problems that I was able to fix, but I don't know what to do with the set of error I'm getting now.  It's about BOOL being defined by both windef.h and objc/objc.h.  I'm sure I'm screwing something up, can anyone more familiar with Windows please shed some light?  I've attached the output.

Stef