Re: Opening bundles

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Opening bundles
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 00:30:26 +0200

Hi,

Ivan Vučica wrote:
That's great, thanks!

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 09:46, Eric Wasylishen <ewasylishen@gmail.com <mailto:ewasylishen@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hey Ivan,
    I committed a small patch to NSOpen/SavePanel which should fix
    this. Now, it will treat any directory which has an extension
    matching one of the allowed file types for the open panel as a
    file package.  I think Cocoa does the same thing.
    Cheers,
    Eric

I think this change broke ProjectCenter (or in any case it broke a few days ago with some file panel change).

I fixed PC's code, it was accessing instanve variables directly, please remember me that we shall release PC after gui or the past release won't compile.

RIccardo