Re: GNUStep Documentation– General Improvements

From: BTS
Subject: Re: GNUStep Documentation– General Improvements
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 12:51:05 -0700 (PDT)

On 4 Sep 2011, at 01:31, BTS wrote:

> There are a number of things that concern me about the manner in which
> GNUStep is doccumented.
>
> 1. The first of which is that in order to find the pages containing the
> information generated by autogsdoc one has to scoure the site, even though
> reference documentation should be easy to find.  A link to the reference
> documentation shouuld appear on the main page instead of a link on a page
> form the sidebar at the bottom on the wiki page.

I agree that better links would be good from the website/wiki ... but bear
in mind that you are talking about developer api documentation here ... the
reader is normally expected to have this documentation locally on their own
machine.

So then does GS provide documentation as part of the GS packages, because i
installed it using the debian packages, and all I see are frameworks PM and
Gorm. If it is expected, is it so?